Application for employment in the DA-BSWM is open to all qualified men and women according to the principle of merit and fitness. There is equal employment opportunity at all levels of positions in the agency, provided they meet the minimum requirements of the position to be filled.
There is no discrimination in the selection of employees on account of age, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation.
For recruitment, selection and placement of employees, the DA–BSWM is guided by the Civil Service Commission’s (CSC) Revised 2017 Omnibus Rules on Appointments and Other Human Resource Actions (ORAOHRA) and the Department of Agriculture’s Merit Selection Plan (MSP).
|Title of Vacant Position||Deadline of Submission||Details|
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the Application Letter and send to the address below not later than the deadline of submission specified in the publication table above.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
- Work Experience Sheet (Attachment to CS Form No. 212) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Performance rating for the last rating period (if applicable)
Applications with incomplete documents shall not be entertained.
Applicants are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
Ms. NANCY C. DE SAGUN
Administrative Officer V (HRMO III)
Bureau of Soils and Water Management
Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City