The project generally aims to strengthen and mainstream the evaluation mechanism for land use reclassification.
Specifically, it aims:
- To develop a standard national protocol on evaluation mechanism for land use reclassification
- To develop a standard data form templates or other technical requirements for efficient evaluation process
- Publish manual/national protocol on land use reclassification
- Capacitate/retool technical staff, especially the RTECLUM members and secretariat
- Include the LUR process in the regular program/plans/project/activities of the DA-RFOs
NTECLUM Member –Agencies (DA FOS, DA-Legal, BSWM, NIA, SRA, PCA, and other on-call agencies) RTECLUM, LGU, HLURB, NEDA. Farmers (e.g. support of LGUs and other agencies/stakeholders to prime agricultural areas (SAFDZ) identified in the CLUPs)
You may visit the program website here.