Integrated Soil and Water Resources Information Services (ISRIS)
Contact No: (632) 920-4321
ISRIS is the Information Technology arm of the agency tasked to handle all IT related activities in terms of resources, capabilities and services to the various divisions. They provide directions for the development of a dynamic IT support to activities in research, training, administrative and information disseminations through development and establishment of information systems, building up of spatial geodatabase infrastructure, development and maintenance of webpage, maintenance of IT resources and capability building.
- Development and maintenance of the geodatabase infrastructure (GDI) of the agency for integration to in-house researches and cater the requirements of other clientiles using Geographic Information System (GIS) and Remote Sensing (RS) technology.
- Development and maintenance of the BSWM webpage.
- Caters all IT repair, maintenance and administration of the local area network (LAN) of the agency.
- Develops, coordinates and recommends systems, programming and data processing standards as well as evaluates all IT resources request of the agency.
- Development of realistic and short and long range system plans and priorities such as the Information System Strategic Plan (ISSP) of the agency in compliance with the NCC requirements as per Memorandum Circular No. 99-01.
Organizational Chart Back to top
SRDC Bldg. Visayas Avenue corner Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines 1101
Tel No. (632) 332-9534 | Facsimile No. (632) 332-9534 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org